Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Finally!

Cinnamon Roll making. LeOra's rolls are the little tiny ones on the right. She rolled them all by herself and was very proud. We even entered them into the baking contest and she won a ribbon. (one of the judges was her daddy!)
Our new family on Kirstin's blessing day. RJ is very out numbered!



My sweet new baby Kirstin who her sisters love to call "Kirstin coo". It sounds very cute coming from a toddlers mouth.



LeOra reading to Kirstin. I love Kirstin's little snicker!



Running through the sprinklers!! "It's my lucky day" said LeOra.


My three beautiful girls!


Daddy is way fun to climb on.

Nothing better than the combination of beach, campfire, cousins and friends and smores!

I am finally starting up our own blog after much peer pressure from friends and family. I think I am finally giving in because I love how easy it is to tell everyone what we are up to and see our quickly growing girls. I hope that I will keep this up to date. My three girls do not give me a lot of time on the computer. For those of you who I have not talked to for a while, we are in CA and are loving the beach and the beautiful weather. Come visit anytime! Here are a few pictures to catch you up on our summer.

4 comments:

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

I'm so excited that you now have a blog. Kirsten is so cute and looks just like the other girls. Looks like you guys are having a nice time in CA. Our blog is www.abeandmeredithfish.blogspot.com ~Meredith

Leslie said...

So glad you started a blog! I will LOVE reading all the time! The girls are so cute! My blog is www.lienemannfamily.blogspot.com

Rigby Family said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I have decided that if you don't let it take over you rlife, it is a great, easy way to update family and friends. Everyone loves seeing pictures! I will add you to my Google Reader. Our blog is www.smrigbys.blogspot.com Good Luck!

Amanda said...

It's great to be able to see a little of you life. Your family looks like fun! You had better watch what you say in your blogs. Sending out a blanket invitation to whomever reads this might bring too many houseguests. I may even drop in on you!