Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Pictures

RJ bought the girls such cute Christmas dresses I had to take them to the studio to get pictures taken. Yes, I said RJ picked out the dresses. However, this experience reminded me how stressful getting pictures taken can be; timing three girls so that they are fed, rested and happy all at the same time is tricky. Not to mention the hair primping and then constantly worrying that they would mess it up. All the stress though worked out. The pictures are cute and the girls look adorable. (In my unbias opinion!)


5 comments:

Bre said...

Well, RJ did a great job...the dresses are adorable and so are the pictures!

Leslie said...

Biased or not, you are totally right! They are adorable. What a man you have there picking out his little girls dresses (and actually having them be cute).

Teri B. Clark said...

Your girls are SO adorable! And RJ did a fabulous job picking the dresses. Of course, you did a fabulous job getting them all fed, napped, happy, and primped to be ready at the same time!

larsen0966 said...

Wow! What great Pictures!
RJ and I are going to have to start a club for dads with all girls.

US said...

I totally need to have another daughter so I can dress them alike. That is so cute. ANd I know what you mean about these clothing opinionated men. Dustin changes our kids clothes about half a dozen times before we can go anywhere. Gotta love Proud Daddies!