Sunday, March 22, 2009

We love to Exercise!!

Anyone who knows RJ knows that he loves to exercise. Well, this love of his has tricked down to his girls. We all love to exercise and the girls really get into it. To them it is not work, it is just fun! We like to, at least once or twice a week, do a family workout evening where the girls will do a little obstacle course and then RJ and I will do our workout. I took pictures of one of these evenings. The obstacle course started with the girls holding on to the rings and making an L while counting to 10. Then came the balance beam.
Then they crawled through the tunnel on their bellies. This one was lots of fun.
Next came the box. They were to climb on to the box and then get down.
LeOra interpreted it as jumping off the box.
Then they grabbed their kettle bells and walk all the way down to the fence. Then they had to run to the rings and do it all over again.

We had them do it three time and then they just kept going!
They wanted to do it again and again.

Now it is Kirstin's turn.
We probably should have her go up in weight if she is just going to eat it!
Now that Mackinsie is all done exercising she is ready to pose for the camera. By the way, I did not come up with the attire for this workout. LeOra decided that they should wear their swim suits and shorts.
Now it is Dad's turn! ( He kept telling me to stop taking pictures. I said that I had to because it was for the blog. ;) )
What a stud!
And yes I did work out that evening as well. RJ just doesn't remember to take pictures as well as me. Besides, do you really think I would post pictures of me working out on my blog! The rest of the pictures are from another exercise session we did a while back.

2 comments:

Bre said...

Wow! You are going to have some buff little girls! Family Workout Nights sounds like a fun idea. Yeah, I wouldn't let Josh take pictures of me exercising either :o)

Marlowe said...

that's hilarious! Jacob loves to do TaeBo with me and use my exercise band. Not really enough room for a fun obstacle course. Looks like fun. Jacob will have to do it when we come in July. Evelyn, too...hopefully...