Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I hope you all had a beautiful Easter, as we did. We did the morning traditions of finding Easter Baskets and opening things from the Easter Bunny. Then we put on our new Easter Dresses and went to church. That was my favorite part. We focused on what the true meaning of Easter is; the fact that the Savior died for our sins and that He now lives so that we can live again also with Him. I am so greatful for my Savior and I am glad to be able to seek Him in prayer and use that Atonement in my life to repent and become clean again. May you all have a fabulous Easter filled with eggs and the spirit of Christ. I just watched this movie that the church put on you-tube and it is beautiful. Here is the link. (I hope it works I have never done this before.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFhS0dAduc

And yes, I will post the pictures later. I promise!

3 comments:

Andie said...

LOVE the Youtube! thanks so much!
Hope you had a great Easter too!

Veronica said...

Hi Shannon,

Just stopping by to say hi! Glad you guys had a great Easter!

Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow Shannon! I hope your family spoils you all day long!