Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dance Recital






















As you can see the girls had a dance recital a few weekends ago. They are so cute in their pink tu-tus and sparkle crowns. I love it. I am sorry the pictures are a little fuzzy. My real camera wasn't working so I had to use my phone. I also videoed my favorite dance, Monkey's Uncle, but don't know how to upload it yet. You will just have to come visit us for a private showing! In their class they do some ballet and some tap. They really enjoy dressing up and being beautiful ballerinas.




2 comments:

Veronica said...

The girls look so cute in their little outfits! So neat that you have them doing fun stuff like that! I really need to find something fun like that for Alyssa to do!

Bre said...

Payten just said, "Oh gosh...look at all the pretty princesses Momma!"

So it's been over a month since your last post. What have you guys been up to?