Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Day in the Park


After Grandma and Grandpa Ziegler left we decided to go to Waller Park and feed the ducks.




As you can see those were not shy ducks. They would come up and take the bread out of our hands! I can't believe LeOra had the guts to let them. Of course there was a girly squeal let out as soon as the duck got the bread. Mackinsie, on the other hand, was ready to get in their with them.











Just a quick picture to prove that Kirstin and I were there!
As these picture show, you are never to big, and I mean BIG, to play at the park. RJ is such a great dad! He loves playing with and just being with the girls. We are very lucky!






















2 comments:

Cassie said...

Hi Shannon, I love seeing your beautiful girls. It looks nice out west in CA.
I was wondering if you had Kelli's blogspot info? I think its by invite only and I don't have an email address or phone number of hers to bug her about inviting me. So if it's okay with her could you please send me one or both of those things? Or ask her to send them to me? at cassieweber@comcast.net. Plus I would always love to hear from you as well! Please feel free to pass my email on to any of the Family that might want it. I know that I don't know you very well but I love you and want all good things for you and yours. Hear from you soon. Thanks

Mechelle said...

oh how fun! looks like a good park to play in, deffinately more fun than ours. :)