Monday, October 6, 2008

Some of our favorite things.

LeOra has really started to love to draw. She can do it for hours. Below she is displaying her talents with water color. This one was so good that she had to put it on her wall!
I love her pictures of people. They are so detailed; the hair, the eyebrows, the eylashes, eyes, smile, fingers and fingernails and toenails. She said that this was a portrait of her. They look just alike, don't you think?
This is some of her work she did during conference. The flowers picture is of her cousins, the Mankins, then there is a beautiful raindow and again, her self-portrait.
My girls love to dance. They will put on some music, get dressed up and dance, dance, dance. Their favorite music right now is the Chipmunks soundtrack. If I knew how much they would listen to it, I don't know that I would have purchased it!

My girls both love lip gloss. Kinsie is especially obsessed with it. She constantly asked to put it on and sometimes will sleep with it. RJ blames me for the obsession. But she looks so cute with her shiny lips.

This is a pictures with Mackinsie's beloved Princess Baby. She is dragged around all day and slept with at night. I am not sure why she loves her so much. Maybe because she has blue eyes and crazy blonde hair just like her!
More dancing!!

Our most favorite thing is to play with our cousins, grandparents and friends so come and visit us!

1 comment:

Marlowe said...

Cute girls! Jacob spent 20 mins. watching your slideshow and made me tell him everyone's names in every picture--including the blessing picture with your family in it. It's very fun. He should know everyone's names when you visit.