Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Preview

We go to story time at the Library every Thursday and today was the big Halloween party. They were allowed to dress up for this spooky story hour and then were given a treat bag at the end. We have been going to story time with our cousins, Ashleigh, Evelyn and Chelsea, and our good friends, Tyson and Kelsey. Here is a group picture of everyone. I couldn't resist taking some pictures before we left for story time. Mackinsie is so excited to be Dorthy. We have been watching the movie so that she can really play the roll. We were singing the Wizard of Oz song while getting ready to get in the mood (and distract her while doing her hair). In the basket is her beloved puppy dog, Bobo, playing the roll of Toto.

LeOra decided she wanted to be Belle after our Aunt Van and Uncle John gave her this adorable dress. She is such a poser lately in her pictures. She knows how adorable she is and you can tell!

I was pretty proud of her hair. I thought it looked just like Belle.





Kirstin just hung out in her exersaucer during all this flurry of activity. She will get to join in the fun next year!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I love it! Halloween is the best! I look forward to it every year. Jeff and I are going to be the Ghostbusters and Alli is going to be a black cat and Max will be Frankenstien. We will have to get Max and LeOra together someday... just for kicks! We love you guys.

auntandy said...

shannon I love it I miss your girls everyday.

Can't wait to see them