Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I know that I have been posting a lot lately but we have been doing fun things and I can't help myself. On Friday, RJ had the day off so we decided to go to Avila Valley Barn. They are a Farmer's Market that also has lots of animals to feed and yummy treats to buy. Also during October they have a hayride out to thier pumpkin patch to pick your very own pumpkins. Here we are on the hayride out to the patch. The girls loved it.


When we got to the patch we all got to pick a pumpkin. Some of us had a hard time getting the one we wanted.
But with a little help from Daddy,

Victory was ours!!
RJ, of course, tried to find the biggest one. I think he did pretty good.

I was looking for the prettiest one.
Mackinsie just picked up the first one she saw and carried it around until she was tired.

Kirstin got the littlest one!
Next we fed the animals. If you ask someone who works there, they will give you a bag of food to feed the animals for free. Our girls love to do this. Even Kirstin got in on the action!
LeOra loves the baby goats. She says they are so cute. She makes it her personal crusade to ensure they have all had enough to eat.


5 comments:

Cassie said...

I love Fall! its got the best things to do! looks like a blast.

Jenna Eve said...

Shannon your hair looks cute. Where are kinsie's red shoes? I love all the pictures.

Misty said...

I love pumpkin patches, they are so much fun. I'm glad you found my blog, I thought I had emailed it to everyone but it was awhile ago. It's fun seeing your family.

auntandy said...

miss you sis can wait to see you soon

Rigby Family said...

We just watched your little slide show on the top of your blog and Kelsie went crazy. She was laughing and pointing and thought it was the greatest thing ever. It was fun!